How do I change the code on my Kwikset Smartcode?
How to add a user code on my Smartcode touchscreen?
- Keep door open. Press the Program button once. …
- Press Checkmark symbol once.
- Enter Mastercode.
- Press Lock symbol once.
- Enter new user code.
- Press Lock symbol once. …
- While the door is open and locked, test the user code to make sure it unlocks the door.
How do you reset a Kwikset combination lock?
A factory reset will delete all codes associated with the lock.
- Make sure the door is open and unlocked.
- Press and hold the program button for 30 seconds using the SmartKey tool or a paper clip. You will hear one long beep.
- Press and release the program button. You will hear one short beep.
What is the master code for Kwikset lock?
The default Mastercode is 0-0-0-0. It is recommended that you change it to a code of your own. 1. Make sure the lock is unlocked and the door is open.
How do you reprogram a Kwikset keypad?
How do I reset a code on my Powerbolt?
- Insert functioning key & turn 1/4 turn clockwise.
- Insert & remove the SmartKey learn tool. Remove functioning key.
- Insert new key & turn 1/2 turn counter-clockwise. Done. Your lock is now re-keyed! “”
How do I change the code on my Kwikset SmartCode 913?
How do I program my SmartCode 913 lock?
- Open the door.
- Remove battery cover.
- Press the program button once.
- Enter new user code.
- Press lock button.
- If programming is successful the keypad will flash green once, and you will hear one beep.
How do I reset my Kwikset 910 lock code?
Press and HOLD the Program button while reinserting the battery pack. Keep holding the button for 30 seconds until the lock beeps and the status LED flashes red. Press the Program button once more. When the LED flashes green and you hear one beep, the lock has been reset.
Can you reset a Kwikset lock without original key?
Rekeying a Kwikset Smartkey without a key has been our most popular request. The Smartkey has several parts to it, and many locksmiths do not touch them without an existing key.
How do you unlock a Kwikset lock code?
To program the first user code:
- Press the button marked “program button” once.
- Using the keypad, enter a 4- to 8-digit code.
- Press the ‘LOCK” button to save the code.
- Extend the bolt by pressing- the “LOCK” button.
- Enter the new code number. The bolt should retract.
What app do I use for Kwikset SmartCode 916?
Meet the App. Available for iOS & select Android devices, the smart lock app controls Kevo right from your smartphone or tablet.