How do I reset my Yale digital door lock?
Unscrew the two bolts holding the mounting plate. Remove the mounting plate to reveal the reset button, which is located on the left side of the cable connector. Hold down the reset button while you put in the batteries. Keep holding down on the reset button until you hear “Just a moment, erasing all settings.”
How do I reset my Yale door lock code without master code?
I’ve lost the Primary Code to my lock, how do I reset back to factory settings?
- Locate the battery pack above the nightlatch.
- Remove the cover.
- Then remove one battery only and press the R button.
- Continue to press the R button whilst inserting the battery back in.
How do I get my Yale lock back online?
Your lock doesn’t connect directly to Wi-Fi. Instead, it uses a Google Nest Connect or Google Nest Guard for its internet connection. So you’ll only need to update the Wi-Fi information on your Connect or Guard in order to get your lock back online.
How do I reset my Yale module?
If the module is not properly seated within the lock
- Remove the battery cover and batteries from the lock.
- Remove the interior escutcheon to access the reset button within the lock.
- The reset button is located beside the PCB cable connector.
How do I reprogram my Yale Smart Lock?
The reset button is located to the right of where the PCB cable is located. While pressing the reset button (for at least 3 seconds) reinstall the batteries and then release the reset button. Remove the batteries and reinstall the back plate to the door. Be careful not to pinch the wiring harness under the back plate.
How do I reset my electronic door lock?
A factory reset will delete all codes associated with the lock.
- Make sure the door is open and unlocked.
- Press and hold the program button for 30 seconds using the SmartKey tool or a paper clip. You will hear one long beep.
- Press and release the program button. You will hear one short beep.
How do I reset my Weiser door lock code?
Weiser Lock reset:
- Remove the battery cover using the Allen key.
- Remove the battery pack.
- Press and hold the program button while reinserting the battery pack.
- Hold the program button for 30 seconds until the status LED flashes red.
- Press the program button again.