How do I setup my Kwikset Smart Lock?
How do I program my SmartCode 913 lock?
- Open the door.
- Remove battery cover.
- Press the program button once.
- Enter new user code.
- Press lock button.
- If programming is successful the keypad will flash green once, and you will hear one beep.
Why is my Kwikset lock not working?
Take the battery pack out of the unit and depress the button labeled “Program” three times if the unit doesn’t operate properly after installation or fails to open with a key. Allow ten seconds to elapse, then hold down the “Lock” button while reinstalling the battery pack.
How do you reprogram a Kwikset lock?
How do I reset a code on my Powerbolt?
- Insert functioning key & turn 1/4 turn clockwise.
- Insert & remove the SmartKey learn tool. Remove functioning key.
- Insert new key & turn 1/2 turn counter-clockwise. Done. Your lock is now re-keyed! “”
How do you reset a Kwikset deadbolt lock?
1 Factory Reset
- Open your door.
- Extend the latch bolt.
- Slide up the cover to open the back of your lock, exposing the buttons beneath.
- Push and hold the reset button for 10 seconds, until the lock beeps.
- The light ring will flash red, then spin amber.
- The lock has now been restored and is ready to be set up again.
Why won’t my Kwikset lock stop beeping?
The lock should beep twice when it unlocks and once when it locks. It will also beep if there is a warning such as a low battery or a jammed bolt. To turn the beeping sound off: … Reinstall the battery cover.
What is the master code for Kwikset lock?
The default Mastercode is 0-0-0-0. It is recommended that you change it to a code of your own. 1. Make sure the lock is unlocked and the door is open.
How do you reset a Kwikset 910 lock?
How to perform a factory reset:
- Remove the batteries.
- Press and hold the lock button on the keypad.
- Place the batteries back in (while still holding the button)
- The lock will beep three times over the course of 15 seconds or so. After the 3rd beep release the button.
How do I reset my Kwikset SmartCode code?
How to restore default settings on my SmartCode 955? Perform a factory reset
- Make sure the door is open and unlocked.
- Press and hold the program button for 30 seconds using the SmartKey tool or a paper clip. You will hear one long beep.
- Press and release the program button. You will hear one short beep.
What is the B button on Kwikset lock?
The A and B buttons are for Z-Wave pairing (one to add the lock to your Z-Wave mesh, and one to remove it ).
How do I connect my Kwikset lock to Bluetooth?
Ensure that Bluetooth is on, as indicated by a small icon on the upper right corner of the smart device screen. 3. Press and hold the Program button again until Kevo beeps (if sound is turned on). The Bluetooth symbol in the top right corner of the screen should blink while Kevo and smart device are communicating.
How do I pair my Kwikset Smartcode 914?
- Make sure the door is open. Press the Program button once.
- Press checkmark symbol once.
- Enter user code. A total of 16 user codes may be programmed. Each user code must be a unique code between 4 and 8 digits.
- Press lock symbol once.