The Kwikset App is exclusively for use with Kwikset Halo, Halo Touch, and Aura smart locks.
How do I put Kwikset lock on my app?
Pairing Your Lock With the Xfinity Home App
- Sign in to the Xfinity Home app.
- On the Overview screen, tap the More icon, then tap Add a Device.
- On the Add a Device screen, tap the Kwikset model number you purchased.
- Tap Continue.
Does Kwikset work with Google?
3. Use your lock with Alexa or Google Home. Most smart locks work with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to lock or unlock them with verbal commands. … Kwikset Kevo products can talk to Alexa (but not Google Assistant), but only through the Kevo Plus accessory, sold separately.
Does Kwikset have an app?
The Kwikset App is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Does Kwikset work with Siri?
Now, it’s introducing a smart lock that works with Siri. It’s called the Kwikset Premis, and it’s a touchpad deadbolt that works with Apple HomeKit, the smart-home control service built into to Apple’s iOS devices. … If you’re buying in on the Siri-controlled smart home, the Premis is worth consideration.
What app works with Kwikset Smartcode 888?
Meet The Kevo App for Kevo Smart Lock | Kwikset.
How do I set up my Kwikset 888?
Please follow these steps:
- Open the door and extend the latch to the locked position.
- Remove the battery pack.
- Press and HOLD the Program button while reinserting the battery pack. …
- Press the Program button once more.
- The latch bolt will retract about halfway in and then extend to learn the door’s orientation.
Does Kwikset Halo work with Bluetooth?
Halo does not use the same cloud and Bluetooth design as Kevo and therefore does not use eKeys.
Does Kwikset 913 work with ring?
Kwikset Kevo smart lock now works with the Ring™ Video Doorbell, so you can use the wireless camera to see and speak with whoever is at your door when they ring the doorbell and unlock it to let them in, all from your smartphone.
Does Kwikset Halo work with Samsung SmartThings?
Samsung SmartThings and Apple HomeKit are unfortunately not supported by Kwikset Halo Touch Smart Lock.
How do I connect to Kwikset Smart Lock?
You’ll first need to open up your smarthome hub’s app and navigate to where you add a device to the hub to put it in search/discovery mode. Once that’s done, press the “A” button on the back of the smart lock. Wait a few seconds and the lock will connect to your hub.
How do I program my Kwikset SmartCode?
How do I program my SmartCode 913 lock?
- Open the door.
- Remove battery cover.
- Press the program button once.
- Enter new user code.
- Press lock button.
- If programming is successful the keypad will flash green once, and you will hear one beep.
Does Kwikset SmartCode 916 need a hub?
Amazon Alexa. Kwikset SmartCode 916 Smart Lock requires a smart hub to connect with Echo Dot.
Does Kwikset work with iPhone?
With the Kwikset app, control your Kwikset Halo and Aura smart locks directly from your iPhone. Lock and unlock your door; manage and schedule user access; view lock activity history to see who came and went; and get the latest software versions to keep your lock up-to-date with the latest features.
Does Kwikset premis work android?
Does Premis work with Android devices? … Kwikset plans to offer Premis to work with Android devices.
How do you tell which Kwikset lock I have?
These locks can be identified by a small vertical slot on the plug, located to the left of the cylinder’s keyway**. These locks will also be marked “Kwikset” or “Weiser”.