Clean with soft sponge and detergent. Use a soft clean sponge or cloth and mild detergent to clean the refrigerator. Do not use steel wool or any types of abrasive cleaners. For stainless steel exteriors, use commercial stainless steel cleaner and ensure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
How do I clean the doors on my LG refrigerator?
In order to remove and prevent odors, clean the inside walls of your refrigerator by creating a mixture using 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 quart of warm water. Make sure that the baking soda is completely dissolved proceed to clean with a clean sponge or soft cloth.
What is the best way to clean stainless steel refrigerator doors?
Stainless Steel Cleaning Tips
Step 1: Dip a soft cloth in warm water mixed with a mild dish detergent. Wipe the surface, rinse the cloth and wipe again, then dry with a towel to prevent water spots. Step 2: If you still see fingerprints, spray a glass cleaner onto a soft cloth and wipe fingerprints away.
How do you clean a stainless steel refrigerator door naturally?
The Best At-Home Methods
- Add white vinegar to a clean spray bottle.
- Spray down your stainless-steel appliance.
- Wipe clean with a microfiber cloth.
- Once clean, dip your cloth into a small amount of olive oil.
- Move the cloth in the direction of the grain.
Does vinegar damage stainless steel?
Leftover residue from cleaning solutions can damage a stainless steel finish, so it’s essential to make rinsing part of the routine. … Never leave stainless steel to soak in solutions that contain chlorine, vinegar, or table salt, as long-term exposure to these can damage it.
How do I clean my LG smart inverter refrigerator?
Clean with soft sponge and detergent. Use a soft clean sponge or cloth and mild detergent to clean the refrigerator. Do not use steel wool or any types of abrasive cleaners.
What should you not use on stainless steel?
The Don’ts of Cleaning Stainless Steel
- Steel wool or brushes will scratch the surface of your stainless steel and make it more susceptible to rusting and staining.
- Abrasive cleaners will scratch the surface and dull the finish.
- Bleach and cleaners with chlorine will stain and damage stainless steel.
How do you make stainless steel look new again?
Vinegar naturally disinfects while helping remove hard water stains from your stainless steel sink. Once your sink is clean and dry, you can easily add an extra shine. Apply a few drops of olive oil to a lint-free cloth to buff the sink and fixture until they sparkle.
What is the best cleaner for stainless steel?
Here are the best stainless steel cleaners according to our tests:
- Best Overall Stainless Steel Cleaner: Magic Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish Aerosol.
- Best Stainless Steel Cleaner Wipes: Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes.
- Best Stainless Steel Cleaner for Cookware: Brillo Cameo Aluminum & Stainless Steel Cleaner.
Can I use Windex on stainless steel?
Other Tips for Cleaning Stainless Steel
Fingerprint marks are common on stainless steel and can easily be removed with any common glass cleaner, such as Windex. … Perhaps the oddest way to clean stainless steel appliances is by using WD-40. Simply spray some directly onto a rag, then wipe away.
What should you not use vinegar on?
What You Should NEVER Clean With Vinegar
- Granite and marble countertops. “The acid in vinegar can etch natural stone,” says Forte. …
- Stone floor tiles. …
- Egg stains or spills. …
- Irons. …
- Hardwood floors. …
- Truly stubborn stains.
What home remedy cleans stainless steel?
Vinegar is one of the best natural cleaners for stainless steel because it cuts through oils from cooking and even fingertips. Mix equal parts vinegar and water in a clean spray bottle. Mist your stainless steel item with the vinegar and water and then wipe it off with a clean and dry cloth.
How do I remove stains from stainless steel?
What You’ll Need
- Mix Baking Soda and Dish Soap. Apply the mixture of baking soda and liquid dish soap to a microfiber cloth or another soft cloth, then rub at the stain, moving back and forth in the same directions as the grain in the metal. …
- Rinse and Towel Dry.
What is the best natural cleaner for stainless steel appliances?
Vinegar is inexpensive and contains no harsh chemicals, like many commercial cleaners do. Vinegar is used as an effective cleaner for stainless steel as well as for handling tough problems (such as odors) in your laundry because it offers the following benefits: It sanitizes. It cuts grease.
Does baking soda damage stainless steel?
This is where baking soda comes in handy. Its powdery texture makes a very gentle abrasive that shouldn’t scratch your stainless steel. To use it, try making a paste by adding just enough water to the baking soda so that it sticks together. … When you’re done scrubbing, wipe away the bulk of the baking soda, then rinse.