Press and HOLD the Program button while reinserting the battery pack. Release button once battery pack is installed. The status LED will flash red and green. Press the Program button once more.
How do I reset my Kwikset SmartCode 910?
How to perform a factory reset:
- Remove the batteries.
- Press and hold the lock button on the keypad.
- Place the batteries back in (while still holding the button)
- The lock will beep three times over the course of 15 seconds or so. After the 3rd beep release the button.
How do I program my Kwikset SmartCode?
How do I program my SmartCode 913 lock?
- Open the door.
- Remove battery cover.
- Press the program button once.
- Enter new user code.
- Press lock button.
- If programming is successful the keypad will flash green once, and you will hear one beep.
How do you change the code on a Kwikset lock?
Manually put the bolt in the extended (lock) position. Press the PROGRAM button once, enter your new 4 – 8 digit code and then press the LOCK button. 2. Press the PROGRAM button twice, enter the same or a new code and then press the LOCK button once.
What is the master code for Kwikset lock?
The default Mastercode is 0-0-0-0. It is recommended that you change it to a code of your own. 1. Make sure the lock is unlocked and the door is open.
How do I reset a Kwikset lock?
1 Factory Reset
- Open your door.
- Extend the latch bolt.
- Slide up the cover to open the back of your lock, exposing the buttons beneath.
- Push and hold the reset button for 10 seconds, until the lock beeps.
- The light ring will flash red, then spin amber.
- The lock has now been restored and is ready to be set up again.
How do you remove the code on a Kwikset door lock?
If you have enabled a programming code, enter you programming code, then press Kwikset. You will hear one short beep and the keypad will flash green. 3. Press 2 to delete a user code.
How do you program a Kwikset 914?
- Make sure the door is open. Press the Program button once.
- Press checkmark symbol once.
- Enter user code. A total of 16 user codes may be programmed. Each user code must be a unique code between 4 and 8 digits.
- Press lock symbol once.
How do I reset my Kwikset smartkey lock without key?
Kwikset Smartkey – Rekey without Existing key
- Remove the lock from the door. In this example we will be using a Kwikset Kevo as the example Smartkey. …
- Remove Retainer Clip. This clip keeps the lock cylinder inside the housing. …
- Remove Cylinder. …
- Remove Retainer Clip. …
- Remove Plug from Housing. …
- Line Up Wafers. …
- Insert New Key and Let Tab Go.
How do you unlock a Kwikset lock code?
To program the first user code:
- Press the button marked “program button” once.
- Using the keypad, enter a 4- to 8-digit code.
- Press the ‘LOCK” button to save the code.
- Extend the bolt by pressing- the “LOCK” button.
- Enter the new code number. The bolt should retract.