How do you remove the rear door panel on a Jeep Cherokee?
Gently pull out the plastic trim piece located behind the door opener handle. There is a tab on the rear edge that makes it relatively easy to remove. If necessary, you can use a flathead screwdriver to pry it out. Remove the small screw by turning it counterclockwise with the Phillips head screwdriver.
How do you remove the door panel on a Jeep Grand Cherokee?
The first step is to pull back the door opener handle and gently pry out the trim panel behind it with a small flathead screwdriver. Set the trim panel aside in a safe place. Then move to the bottom of the door pull handle well in the arm rest and pry open the screw cover with the small flathead screwdriver.
How do you take the door panel off a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
How To Remove Door Panel 99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Remove the little plug concealing a Phillips screw in the top corner by the side mirror.
- Unscrew the Phillips screw and the screw located in the door pull as well as the T25 Torx screw located behind the door latch.
- Use a cloth rag and a putty knife to unclip the door panel.
- Pull the door panel off.
How do you open the back door on a Jeep Grand Cherokee?
To open the trunk of the Jeep Grand Cherokee you will find a latch under the trunk itself and you will find a button on the main console dash to the left of the steering wheel. There will also be a latch on the inside of the trunk in case you need to open it from there.
How do you take the door panel off a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
Step 1 – Remove the door panel
- Using a flat head screwdriver, remove the small cover behind the driver’s side door handle. …
- Then remove the Phillips screw behind the panel you just removed.
- Remove two additional screw covers. …
- Then remove the two Phillips screws behind the covers you just removed.
Can you take the doors off a Jeep Grand Cherokee?
If you have a door with damage on your Jeep Grand Cherokee, you can remove the door to repair it or replace it. The hinges are welded to the body of the Jeep but the door half of the hinge bolts to the welded section. There are only four bolts to remove to separate the door from the Jeep’s body.
How do you open the back window on a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
1 Answer. Look on the back door of your Jeep, slightly above and to the right of the license plate. You will see a small black rectangular button. Press the button up and you will hear a click that unlocks that rear window.
How do I turn off the child lock on my Jeep Grand Cherokee?
To Engage Or Disengage The Child-Protection Door Lock System
- Open the rear door.
- Insert the tip of the emergency key into the lock and rotate to the LOCK or UNLOCK position.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the opposite rear door.
What kind of speakers are in a Jeep Grand Cherokee?
6×9 Speaker – Jeep Grand Cherokee, Commander Front / Rear.