How do I reset my Kwikset Smart Lock?
1 Factory Reset
- Open your door.
- Extend the latch bolt.
- Slide up the cover to open the back of your lock, exposing the buttons beneath.
- Push and hold the reset button for 10 seconds, until the lock beeps.
- The light ring will flash red, then spin amber.
- The lock has now been restored and is ready to be set up again.
Where is the program button on Kwikset lock?
Changing the Code Step-by-Step
While the door is open, press the “Program” keypad button located on the interior side of the door. Enter a four to eight digit security code that you can easily remember on the outside electronic lock keypad.
What is the master code for Kwikset lock?
The default Mastercode is 0-0-0-0. It is recommended that you change it to a code of your own. 1. Make sure the lock is unlocked and the door is open.
How do you reset a Kwikset 910 lock?
How to perform a factory reset:
- Remove the batteries.
- Press and hold the lock button on the keypad.
- Place the batteries back in (while still holding the button)
- The lock will beep three times over the course of 15 seconds or so. After the 3rd beep release the button.
How do you unlock a Kwikset lock code?
To program the first user code:
- Press the button marked “program button” once.
- Using the keypad, enter a 4- to 8-digit code.
- Press the ‘LOCK” button to save the code.
- Extend the bolt by pressing- the “LOCK” button.
- Enter the new code number. The bolt should retract.
How do you reset the master code on a door lock?
This lock is preset at the factory to operate at 0-0-0-0.
- With dials at 0-0-0-0, pull out the shackle.
- Turn shackle counterclockwise 90 degree (1/4 turn)
- Continue pressing shackle down and turn another 90 degree (1/4 turn)
- Set the dials to your own combination.
How do I manually program my Kwikset aura lock?
Check that your door is aligned properly, and perform the manual door handing step below.
- Open the door and extend the latch to the locked position.
- Remove the battery pack.
- Press and HOLD the Program button while reinserting the battery pack. …
- Press the Program button once more.