How do you take the door panel off a Jeep Cherokee?
use a flathead screwdriver or a panel tool and gently pry the bottom of the panel enough to get your fingers in. next gently work from the bottom up the sides and pop the plastic panel rivets. once loose gently lift the panel up a little to free it from the lip it hangs on.
How do you take the door panel off a 2016 Jeep Cherokee?
Gently pull out the plastic trim piece located behind the door opener handle. There is a tab on the rear edge that makes it relatively easy to remove. If necessary, you can use a flathead screwdriver to pry it out. Remove the small screw by turning it counterclockwise with the Phillips head screwdriver.
How do I turn off the child lock on my Jeep Grand Cherokee?
To Engage Or Disengage The Child-Protection Door Lock System
- Open the rear door.
- Insert the tip of the emergency key into the lock and rotate to the LOCK or UNLOCK position.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the opposite rear door.
How do you take the door panel off a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
How To Remove Door Panel 99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Remove the little plug concealing a Phillips screw in the top corner by the side mirror.
- Unscrew the Phillips screw and the screw located in the door pull as well as the T25 Torx screw located behind the door latch.
- Use a cloth rag and a putty knife to unclip the door panel.
- Pull the door panel off.
How do I get my jeep out of park?
What you’re going to need to do is safely:
- Turn the vehicle engine on.
- Rock the vehicle with your foot off the brake.
- Press the brake down when you have rocked toward the hill a bit. You want to “catch” it with the brake at the right time. …
- Apply light pressure to the shifter. You don’t want to break the shift linkage.
How do you put transmission fluid in a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
How to Put Transmission Fluid in a Jeep Cherokee
- Engage the parking brake on your vehicle. …
- Start the Jeep and let it idle for about 15 minutes. …
- Pop the hood and locate the dipstick near your car’s transmission. …
- Remove the dipstick and wipe off any transmission fluid. …
- Replace the dipstick. …
- Check to make sure that your transmission fluid reaches the “HOT” arrow.