Press the “Schlage” button and the number “1” button simultaneously to add/change a new entry code. Wait for the “Schlage” button to beep and flash three times. Enter a new four-digit code, and wait for the “Schlage” button to flash and beep three times. Re-enter the same four-digit code to confirm the change.
How do you change the code on a Schlage Lock?
To change the six-digit programming code to one of your own choosing:
- Enter the existing six-digit code.
- Press the “Schlage” and then the “3” keys.
- When three orange flashes and three beeps occur, enter a new six-digit code.
- When three orange flashed and three beeps occur again, reenter the same new six-digit code.
How do you remove a code from a Schlage Lock?
To delete a user code on the lock itself, press the Schlage button followed by the programming code, and then hit “2”. After that, enter in the user code that you want to delete twice. If successful, you’ll get a blinking green checkmark and two beeps.
How do you reprogram a Schlage lock without the code?
So first how to Reset Schlage Keypad lock?
- Disconnect the batteries.
- Press and hold the Outside Schlage Button.
- While holding the Outside Schlage Button, Reconnect the batteries.
- Release the Outside Schlage Button.
- To check that the lock was reset, press the Outside Schlage Button and enter one of the Default User.
Why does my Schlage Lock unlocks without code?
It’s likely that when the unit was installed, the dead bolt was in the locked position. It needs to be installed (two sides joined together) when in the unlocked position. see less The Feb 23rd solution that everyone likes works by turning off the function that lets you lock without entering a code.
Where is the 6 digit code on Schlage Lock?
Note: To program your lock, you will need your 6 digit programming code which is located in the backside of your lock.