Yes, a bobby pin should work. Insert the pin into the small hole on the doorknob until you reach the internal locking mechanism, then turn it to unlock the door. A tiny flathead screwdriver will also work well for this purpose.
How do you unlock a locked door easily?
A small or thin screwdriver will work best on interior doors or doors with privacy handles. Simply push the screwdriver into the hole on the doorknob straight through for as far as you can. Then, turn or twist the screwdriver until the lock opens.
How do you unlock your car with keys locked inside?
10 Methods That Can Help You Open the Car If You Locked Your Keys Inside
- Method #1: Use a tennis ball.
- Method #2: Use your shoelace.
- Method #3: Use a coat hanger.
- Method #4: Use a rod and a screwdriver.
- Method #5: Use a spatula.
- Method #6: Use an inflatable wedge.
- Method #7: Use a strip of plastic.
How do you fix a locked door knob?
A door knob lock button stuck has a few quick fixes that you can try out.
- Start by trying to push the lock button.
- Push and hold the button in.
- Release the button quickly (try sliding your finger off the button so the pressure is maintained up until the precise moment of release with no backing off).